- The bikini has spawned many stylistic variations. A regular bikini is defined as a two pieces of garments that cover the groin and buttocks at the lower end and the breasts in the upper end. Some bikinis can offer a large amount of coverage, while other bikinis provide only the barest minimum.
- Of or relating to Japan or its language, culture, or people
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; “the Japanese Emperor”; “Japanese cars”
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- Move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps
- Lead (someone) in a particular direction while dancing
- move in a graceful and rhythmical way; “The young girl danced into the room”
- Perform (a particular dance or a role in a ballet)
- an artistic form of nonverbal communication
- a party of people assembled for dancing
Kelly's print bikini
Not such a good shot, my hair looks funky. Love the bikini, though, the white piping on the swimsuit sets off my tan. Taken near the bay.
Little (micro) Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Our take on the classic.